Tuesday 9 December 2014

Here We Go!

Here We Go!

handmade


My obsession with decorated pegs has led me to ditch my blog for a week and finally open up my Etsy shop. Whoooo Hooo! Finally I have put my little crafts online to share and sell. The problem is I get distracted on Etsy and end up buying so many gorgeous things which I totally need, of course!!

handmade


Decorated pegs, all packaged and pretty. Ready to hang buntings, organise paperwork, add to party favour bags, stocking fillers or they make a cute teacher gift. They can be found here.http://www.etsy.com/shop/mylemonayde 

I love them, I will be putting this gorgeous jar (above) in my new laundry once it's renovated. I think I could stare at these all day. 

handmade


Cupcake toppers are also a favourite of mine, they make yummy cupcakes look divine. These are in packs of 12 and can be reused if cared for and can be found here

Cupcake toppers are also a great stocking filler or gift for the keen cook. 

So come and take a look and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment